Would you like to make a compliment, suggestion or complaint?
We strive to ensure every patient has a positive experience at SCGH. Your feedback tells us what we are doing well and where we could improve. We welcome all feedback including compliments, concerns, suggestions or complaints.
How to provide feedback
- Talk to us by providing your feedback to the staff involved or ask to speak to a more senior person.
- Contact the Patient Liaison Service on (08) 6457 2867 or email SCGHPatientLiaisonService@health.wa.gov.au.
- Complete a feedback form. Staff can assist you with this if required please ask.
What feedback to provide
- Tell us what happened, where and when - provides dates and times if possible
- Include information on who was involved and provide the patients full name and date of birth
- What you would like to see happen as a result of your feedback
- Include your contact details if you would like someone to contact you
- Making a complaint will not impact on any care or treatment provided
- The information is filed separately from the medical records and is kept confidential
- All complaints are investigated thoroughly and you will receive an acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 working days
- You will receive a written response within 30 working days or 6 weeks. You will be notified of any delays
If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may wish to contact the Health and Disability Services Complaints Office, the independent agency which investigates complaints about health services, on free call 1800 813 583.