Tel: (08) 6457 3408
Location: 6 th Floor, G Block
The Continence Service believes that all people with a continence problem, urinary and faecal, will be provided with the best in health care, service and teaching so they can achieve their optimum level of continence.
The Clinical Nurse Consultant (CNC): Continence and Urology provides:
- A consultancy service on continence problem to patients, staff and the community
- Support and education to staff in relation to continence promotion/management
- Advice on continence aids and appliances
- Appropriate follow-up for continuing education and assessment
- And promotes a climate of caring and respect in relation to a continence problem
|Clinical Nurse Consultant (CNC)
Continence and Urology
Contact the clinic on 6457 2594 for an appointment with the continence clinic.
If referral to Urology Clinic – contact/send referral to Urology Department located 7 th Floor, G Block.
An outpatient service for patients post discharge and patients with external referrals from the community is held in Day Hospital C Block. The Monday clinic requires an ACAT referral which can be faxed to the department on 6457 4966.
TUESDAY PM: people aged over 65. This is a multidisciplinary clinic.
MONDAY PM: nurse led clinic for patients aged under 65 years and post ward reviews.
The Monday pm for under 65 years old – referral to the continence clinic not to a nurses name as the nurses change position.
Patients can be referred to either clinic by external referral or purple code hospital referral. When referring patients, address the referral to the Continence Clinic C Block or fax to 6457 4966.