You can make the text larger or smaller on this site, or on any website you visit by changing the settings on your computer.
To check which version of Internet browser is installed on your machine:
- open your browser
- select Help from the top menu of your browser
- select About (followed by your browser name) from the drop down list.
The screen that comes up will display which browser and version you are using.
How to change the text size
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or 6.0
- Select View menu, click on Text size and choose a size from the options Largest to Smallest.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.2 (Macintosh)
- Click View menu, click on Text Zoom and choose a size from the options 50% - 300% or Larger or Smaller.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0
- Select View menu, click on Internet Options and choose Fonts and change the size to Small or Large.
- Netscape 6.0, and 4.0
- Select Edit menu and click on Preferences. A new window will open. Select Appearance from the left hand side menu within the new window. Under Fonts reset the size (for example, 10, 12, 14 and so on).
- Select View menu, click on Text size and choose either Increase or Decrease the font size.
- Select View menu, click on Text Zoom, and choose a percentage size or select Larger or Smaller.
- Select View menu, click on Zoom, and then select a size from the list.>
- Select View menu and click Make Text Bigger to increase the font size or Make Text Smaller to reduce the font size.