This site is produced by Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. It aims to provide comprehensive information about the hospital and its services.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections
- rural and regional users.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies
- text-only page
- printer-friendly page.
Please note that you can also request to acquire any documents available on the website by emailing NMHS, Web Admin.
This page covers four important guides to using this website in an effort to improve accessibility:
- Text resizing - how to resize the text size viewed on screen within the browser to enhance readability,
- Using the site - how to use the website and its features,
- Printer friendly - how to print web pages from this website, and
- Plug-ins requirement - how to install optional plug-ins to access some features of this website.